Interested parties should submit resumes or questions to [email protected].
Griffin Analytical is seeking to fill the position of Office Manager/Accountant. This is a full time position with benefits.
Office Manager Responsibilities:
· Assist with advancing corporate image.
· Serve as a receptionist and insure professional first impressions for Griffin.
· Manage the group calendar.
· Secure travel arrangements.
· Receive telephone calls.
· Control document management and filing within government compliance.
· Order supplies and manage inventory.
· Provide assistance in support of staff.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Proof text documents for clarity, professionalism, and grammatical error.
· Maintenance of Endnote system and files.
· Conduct Web searches and research assigned topics.
· Administer QuickBooks Pro accounting software.
· Manage Accounts Payable.
· Assist with payroll reporting to outsourced payroll service.
· Implement and manage Accounts Receivable.
· Job costing.
· Manage compliance with Federal Acquisition Requirements (FAR). Assist with Federal Government Indirect Rate Development and Incurred Cost Claims and Disclosure Statements.
· Reconcile Income Statement to Budget.
· Allocate time records to jobs.
· Interact with corporate tax accountants, government auditors, lenders, and consultants.
The ideal candidate must be professional, ethical, energetic, and be willing to serve others and grow rapidly in fulfilling the requirements of this job description.
Send mail to
[email protected] with
questions or comments about this web site.